The following statement of acknowledgement has been constructed in accordance with the MWA membership policy, and should be used in all MWA collaboration papers:
This scientific work makes use of the Murchison Radio-astronomy Observatory, operated by CSIRO. We acknowledge the Wajarri Yamatji people as the traditional owners of the Observatory site. Support for the operation of the MWA is provided by the Australian Government (NCRIS), under a contract to Curtin University administered by Astronomy Australia Limited. We acknowledge the Pawsey Supercomputing Centre which is supported by the Western Australian and Australian Governments.
Required Author List
The MWA recognizes the contributions of many team members to the project through a required author list for all academic journal articles. The list of required authors changes with time in accordance with the MWA Board's intention to eventually eliminate required authors from MWA-related publications as the telescope increasingly becomes an operational instrument. Several required author lists have been used at different times in the project history:
- Publications proposed to the collaboration prior to June 20, 2013 should use the original author list.
- Publications proposed to the collaboration between June 20, 2013 and February 18, 2014 should use this author list (tex template).
- Publications proposed to the collaboration between February 18, 2014 and September 28, 2014 should use the this author list (tex template).
- Publications proposed to the collaboration after September 28, 2014 should use the current required author list (tex template), also shown below.
- Publications proposed to the collaboration after June 18, 2015 have no required authors except for as determined by individual science theme group policies.
- Publications proposed to the collaboration using Phase II data (obtained after 1 October 2016) should use the Phase II required author list (tex template), also shown below.
If a publication uses data from the MWA commissioning period (August 2012 - June 20, 2013), the Board has enacted that members of the Science Commissioning Team additionally have the right to be authors on the publication. These individuals are not included on the author list templates (above) and should be added separately. Here is the list of Science Commissioning Team members.
The following list reflects the required author list for papers proposed between October 1, 2016 and October 1, 2018 using Phase II data ("The Builders List"). Additional information is available for collaboration members on the team wiki.
|Last Name||First Name||Affiliation|
|Gaensler||B. M.||U. Toronto|
|Morales||M. F.||U. Washington|